Monday, October 27, 2008

All About Me




Hey Girlies!




I guess i lied i think i will keep up this blog (even though i know no one is reading this except for maybe my mother). So today went by rather quickly, i had all my classes and they went by so quick that during last period i still we thought we had a whole afternoon left. Today was pretty dull except for in debating class when someone got somebody else's phone taken away and stefano's grandma story when he made his grandma cry and got his phone taken away. I decided i am not going to tell you all about me since you know i might get my identity stolen , jk, i'm actually just too lazy to type it all out! So instead I'm gonna review Clothing, check for it in the next blog!



XOXO Fabulous Fashionista
P.S. The phone is a Juicy Couture T-Mobile Sidekick, My dream phone!!!!!!!!

No comments: