I wont be able to get through everything i said i was going to get through but i will tomorrow!
So I'll do just a what i wore today!

So what i wore today was pretty casual It's supposed to snow in a week or so. So that'll be when i bring out the winter boots (UGGS!!!). Here's what i wore: I wore a Mike & Chris Anderson cotton top ($138.75), a pair of Topshop bleach hotpants shorts (price unknown), a pair of gap flats ($44.50), a Chanel Stackable Flower Rings ($220.00), and i spritzed on some Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume (not pictured above).
Most people dont see Lilo as a inspiration but when it comes to fashion she is! This out-fit is totally casual yet totally chic. Her white shorts paired with the graphic tee and bright yellow flats make the perfect combonation! Her white shades add a bit of paparazzi chic-ness to her outfit and who won't notice you when your wearing hot pink nailpolish (you could spot those puppies from a mile away).That's all i have time for today!
Bisous,
Fabulous Fashionista!
Fabulous Fashionista!

No comments:
Post a Comment