Thursday, November 6, 2008

What I wore on November.6/2008

Hey girls (and guys)!

Just here to tell you what i wore today and my inspiration!


So firstly this is what i wore today! I know high waisted again but i love high waisted EVERYTHING!!!! So what i wore today was a wetseal teamwork tee ($12.50), a high waisted black skirt ($36.00), a pair of gray Paris Hilton heels ($90.00), a Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Alma GM bag ($2,500), and a Lori Bonn Framed Square Ring ($498.00).


Now onto my inspiration. I was inspired to wear this when i saw Christina Ricci wear this out-fit. But i decided i would make the top more casual and the skirt a bit more girly and short! So i ended up with the out-fit i wore today! And also i love everything high waisted, so a skirt that was high waisted was perfect!
Next Time:
Fashion Comparison
Hit or Miss Outfit(S)
NEW GUCCI AD
Celeb. Trend: Yellow Dresses!
Celeb. Hair: Better After or Before?
My 3 Fave things in my stardoll Closet!
Musicals Past and Present (Including the remake of Footloose!)
Bisous,
Fabulous Fashionista!

No comments: